Clarity Breathwork with
Lisa Grezo & Hayley Cutler
Clarity Breathwork is a gentle safe and profound tool for healing and transformation on all levels:-
Release stress, fatigue and emotional blocks
Improve the clarity of your mind
Increase the physical energy in your body
Transform long held beliefs ad patterns
Express your creative energy
JOIN OUR FREE ONLINE GLOBAL COMMUNITY
EVERY LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH
breathe and heal
· We will be connecting over Zoom. You can download the zoom app here: https://zoom.us/download
· Zoom is available for computer, iPad, and iPhone but I suggest using a computer if you can. This will
allow you to interact more easily and be more comfortable doing so. You will also be able to see
everyone better and feel more connected.
· During the session please keep your microphone muted unless directed otherwise. This eliminates
· You can see everyone on Grid view or keep your settings on Speaker view. I suggest using the grid view
during sharing, so we can all see each other and feel connected.
· There is a chat bubble in the bottom of your screen where you can connect and share. If you are having
technical difficulties during the session, please message us privately through the chat feature and I will
do my best to assist you in fixing it.
· You can freely turn your camera on and off, if it feels right.
Preparing for the Session:
· Come with a clear intention - intentions help direct the healing by informing the Universe in which
direction we desire to go towards.
· Create a comfy and sacred space – you will need a comfortable place to lie, a pillow and blanket for the
· Eliminate opportunities for disruption – turn off or mute your cell phones and make sure you are in a
· Have a pencil, paper and/or journal handy.
· Make sure your computer or tablet is plugged in or fully charged.
· If it feels right set up an altar with a candle, your favourite crystals, your intention, earth elements, and
sacred objects. You may want to just light a candle and voice your intention for the session.
· It may be a good idea to have tissues and a glass of water nearby for the breath session.
What is breathwork?
· Breathwork is a gentle healing modality that allows for insights, clarity, guidance, and subconscious
beliefs to arise that are not usually accessible.
· It opens the energy channels and allows for a release of stagnant energy, repressed emotions, and
· It allows us to connect to our life force energy and feel our connection to all things.
· It also allows us to connect to our true selves, our divine essence, and the purity of our being.
· Breathwork helps to reset the nervous system and decrease anxiety and depression, while opening us to
bliss, love, and joy – the true nature of our being!
· Lie comfortably on your back with your arms and legs uncrossed and open at your sides.
· I suggest not having a pillow underneath your head because this blocks the flow of the breath and
· Having your eyes closed allows you to journey deep within more easily.
· The breath is an open mouthed, conscious, connected, circular breath, meaning there is no pause
between the inhale and exhale.
· You will want to have an open mouth with a relaxed jaw.
· On the inhale you will breathe fully into the chest, and on the exhale, you will simply relax and release the
· It is a silent AH (inhale) HA (exhale) breath.
· You may experience tingling or other bodily sensations during the breathwork. This is just a cellular
release occurring. A beautiful clearing & healing!
· If emotions come up, welcome them in. Continue to breathe and allow yourself to fully feel whatever is
arising. Have faith and remember that whatever is coming up, is coming out! This is how healing
· I will assist in directing the pace of the breathing during the session.
· The more deeply and quickly you breathe, the deeper you will go. If at any time you feel overwhelmed,
slow down the breath. You can always open your eyes, familiarise yourself with your surroundings, and
continue at your own pace. If you want to go deeper, expand the breath and pick up the pace.
· The breathwork lasts around 50 minutes. At the end of the session, be very gentle with yourself and
move slowly coming out of it. It is nice to roll over onto one side in fetal position and rest afterwards.
· If you need extra support during the breathwork, or at any time at all, just simply raise your hand for me to
see and I will assist in guiding you back to a heart centred space.
Meeting ID: 832 5332 5528
With gratitude donations are optional
I have explored many different healing modalities but Clarity Breathwork stands out to me. The gentleness yet depth to where I was taken simply blows me away. I am able to go on a journey deeply into myself and guided to what I need to experience and accept. For the first time I feel truly connected to my higher self and all that is. I felt this deep sense of coming home to the truth of who I am, accepting all that I am, the good, the bad and the ugly.
I continue my own journey and use this gentle loving breath every day.
I am also a Somatic Consent Empowerment Practitioner, Holistic Pelvic Care Practitioner, TRE Practitioner and Tantric Journey Educator. I am very passionate about teaching sacred sexuality, making conscious choices in life and and knowing our true worth!
With over 15 years of holistic practice spanning
diverse healing disciplines, I am a mentor
and intuitive bodyworker.
I am a Universal Healing Tao (UHT)
Sacred Femininity Facilitator,
Transformational Hypnotherapist (THT)
as well as a Level 1 (KRI) Kundalini Yoga
Instructor and Kundalini Yoga Addiction
Drawing on a wide range of healing modalities enables me to create bespoke programs for women’s sensual empowerment
Living a life of service is my mission and it is with great honour that I share my grace and wisdom with the world.
The 2 hours will consist of:-
* Movement to warm up the spine, release tension and prepare the body for the breathwork.
* 50mins of guided Clarity breathwork
* Meditation to heal and connect to the heart.
* Group share and close the circle.
EVERY LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH
30th Jan - 27th Feb - 27th March
24th April - 29th May - 26th June
31st July - 28th August
25th September - 30th October
7pm - 9pm UK
11am - 1pm LA
2pm - 4pm NY
8pm - 10pm CET
I calm my body and mind.
Dwelling in the present moment,
I know this is a